Laboratory of responsibility
BUR•LAB Laboratory of responsibility is a training program in project management in the field of social activities and entrepreneurship.
We invite to participate in BUR.LAB:
- volunteers who participated in BUR activities;
- participants who have never been involved in BUR, but seek to implement a project in the public sphere or business.
During one year, the program supports participants in the development and implementation of their projects, as well as provides the opportunity to fund initiatives.
Terms & Conditions:
Have a project idea and an approximate plan for its implementation (we support projects aimed at community development, culture, education, as well as innovation and business projects)
Find like-minded people and form a team of 3-5 participants living in the same village/city
Fill out the application form on the website, or download and send to email@example.com
Wait for response within 1-2 weeks
- Education: – – online course on project management from the Institute of Leadership and Management UCU: June-July 2020, 5-7 online sessions; – project development and preliminary online presentation.
- Team building: – team building and hiking in the mountains (5 days / August 2020); – motivational lectures, projects presentation; – awarding the winners.
- Projects implementation: September 2020 – February 2021
Stages of teams selection
- First stage
– analysis of questionnaires and creation of a rating.
- Second stage
– online interviews with those applicants who receive a high score on the questionnaire.
- Third stage
– processing of the project application, presentation of the project online.
Time frame: 1 month of online training program, 5 days of team building and project defense.
Application form BUR.LAB 2020
A brief history of BUR.LAB
BUR.LAB was launched in 2016 as an opportunity of development and cooperation with BUR volunteers who had ideas for their own social and business projects. The school was immediately conceived as a combination of intensive training with the involvement of the best speakers in Ukraine in the field of project management and active team building in the mountains. From 2019, the entire curriculum for BUR.LAB is provided by the Institute of Leadership and Management of the Ukrainian Catholic University (ILM UCU).
For 4 seasons (2016-2019) 62 teams (233 participants) from all regions of Ukraine took part in BUR.LAB.
Do you have any questions? Write here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The «BUR.LAB – Laboratory of Responsibility» project is part of the «Public Confidence Building» (UCBI) and «Democratic Governance in Eastern Ukraine» (DG East) projects, funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).